Tell me more about SuperNova - combined Screen Reader and magnifier with Braille support
What is SuperNova?
- SuperNova is truly unique in its ability to provide independence to visually impaired people, irrespective of whether you are totally blind or have mild low vision.
- SuperNova includes a full (no compromise) screen reader, specifically engineered to provide access to everyone irrespective of whether you are totally blind or partially sighted.
- SuperNova boasts a fully featured screen magnifier complete with a flexible colour changer and a host of magnification styles and modes designed to make working, shopping or keeping in touch, easier on the eye.
- SuperNova provides unrivalled support for the widest range of refreshable Braille displays on the market today.
Who uses SuperNova?
- SuperNova is the perfect access tool for the complete spectrum of Visual Impairment. By offering a combined screen reader, screen magnifier and Braille support within a single solution, it ensures that users can continue to enhance their independence, without having to purchase additional software, if their level of sight deteriorates over time or just in the afternoon.
- SuperNova is the preferred solution for Public access environments, looking to cater for anyone with any type of visual impairment, be that mild low vision, total sight loss or aging population with failing sight.
- SuperNova is the preferred solution for educational institutions throughout the world. SuperNova offers educational institutions the ability to consolidate the required accessibility technology software into a single solution. Eliminating the possibility of software conflicts between rival access software and the additional expenditure of having to purchase individual screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Key Benefits of SuperNova
Features of SuperNova
More information about SuperNova