EasyConverter MP3 Audio output options
Tailor the creation of your MP3 alternative format to exactly how you want it.
The MP3 output settings offers you the opportunity to choose whether the altformat is a single MP3 for the entire document or one MP3 per heading, as well as the voice to accompany the highlighted text.
- Automatic creation of MP3s straight from your original input document.
- Choose the synthetic voice that suits your listener.
- Detects all removable devices including MP3 players installed on your computer.
- Opt to create a one track MP3 document, or split into several tracks according to the headings in your input document.
- Choose Low (24kbps), medium (48kbps) or High (96kbps) MP3 audio quality.
- Save the newly created MP3 file to a CD, your preferred folder location or direct to your MP3 player.
- Collate a selection of MP3 files and write them to a single CD/DVD.
- Create an audio CD compatible for playback on any standard stereo or CD player.
View the EasyConverter MP3 output settings.