Dolphin is proud to be an Accredited Learning Provider of the Learning and Performance Institute (formerly the 'Institue of IT Training' or IITT). This means:
- We conform to a professional Code of Practice including a complaints procedure administered by the industry's professional body. This gives you the confidence in the quality of our service provision and comfort that there is an independent escalation process.
- Our marketing is honest, verifiable and accurately represents the training services that we provide.
- We deliver objectives-specific training which facilitates the measurement, analysis and external reporting of the success in meeting stated learning outcomes.
- We provide support and back-up to the training to ensure that stated learning objectives are achieved.
- Our instructional material is up-to-date, fit for purpose and appropriate to the level of training and to the training situation.
- Trainers are technically competent with appropriate subject matter expertise.
- Trainers have recognised trainer delivery skills.
- Learning is business-focused.
- Our equipment is reliable and appropriate to the subject and audience.
- Learning environments are conducive to effective learning including appropriate trainer-student ratios.