Dolphin Training Academy: Training Course Terms and Conditions
Dolphin Training Academy:Terms and Conditions for all Training Courses
1. The Company: Dolphin Computer Access Limited (Dolphin)
2. Onsite Training course: A training course held at the premises of, or venue arranged by course delegates.
3. Public Training course: A training course held at Dolphin provided premises
B. Bookings and Payment
1. Where payment is required, this must be received by Dolphin a minimum of ten working days prior to the commencement of the training course, unless otherwise notified. Should full payment not be received ten working days prior to the commencement of the course the delegate will not be allowed to attend
2. A place on a course is only guaranteed once full payment has been received
3. It is the responsibility of those wishing to attend a particular training course to make full payment as soon as possible to guarantee a delegate place at the course
4. Dolphin reserves the right to alter prices from those published.
5. All course fees are subject to the current rate of VAT
C. Logistics: Public Courses
1. Travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the delegate and are not included in the price of the course. Dolphin supplies information on local hotels and travel without prejudice
2. Delegates with any special dietary requirement must notify Dolphin at the time of booking
3. Training PCs are provided with headsets
4. Delegates are not able to use their own laptop for training purposes, unless accessibility requires otherwise.
5. Delegates may bring their own headsets.
6. Courses will start promptly at the time specified on the joining instructions. Delegates should aim to arrive onsite before this time as late arrivals may lose their entitlement to join the course.
D. Logistics: Onsite Training
1. Dolphin will provide a list of equipment that will need to be provided at the site to enable the training course to be run. It is the responsibility of the delegates attending the event to ensure this equipment is available and ready to use prior to the start of the training course. In the event that equipment is not ready, Dolphin will not extend the running time of the training course beyond the agreed finish time. If you have any problems with software installations prior to the course, please notify Dolphin.
2. It is the responsibility of the organisers of the onsite training course to ensure parking is available for the Dolphin trainer at the venue.
3. Dolphin is unable to cover the costs of lunch or refreshments for onsite training.
1. In the instance of training courses with a cost: Delegates cancelling their training course 30 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive a full refund. Delegates cancelling their training course 15 to 30 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive 75% refund. Delegates cancelling their training course less than 15 days prior to the commencement of the training course are not eligible for a refund.
2. In the instance of free training courses, delegates who cancel or postpone less than 24 hours before the commencement of the course will incur a £10 cancellation fee per head to cover the costs of course materials and lunch.
3. In the event that onsite training is cancelled by the client, the client will be charged any cancellation costs incurred by Dolphin for travel or accommodation that has already been booked.
4. All cancellations must be received in writing/email.
5. Dolphin reserves the right to cancel any training course prior to the start date in writing without prejudice. In the event of cancellation by Dolphin we will not be held liable for fees or penalties incurred due to changes in transportation, or other reservations made prior to the scheduled training.
6. Dolphin reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a Public Course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
1. Dolphin is pleased to support the requirements of delegates with disabilities, and all course materials are available in alternative formats; if you or your delegates require such format, please request your preferred format when booking.
1. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, remain the sole property of Dolphin.
2. All information provided by Dolphin is given in best faith and Dolphin will not be held responsible for actions taken by the Client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
3. All training material provided by Dolphin is copyright and intended for the access and use of delegates only. It must not be reproduced or used by those without permission to do so.