Knowledge Base Article Number: Q0376
Created On: 08 Nov 2011
Yahoo! Webmail inbox does not display correctly when SuperNova is running.
- SuperNova Access Suite
- SuperNova Magnifier
- SuperNova Reader Magnifier
The Yahoo! Web mail inbox is difficult to read when SuperNova is running, as the columns displaying the emails appear truncated.
Below is a screenshot showing the effect:
You can resolve this issue by changing the SuperNova map file. To do this:
1. Click on any blank area of the website to make sure Internet Explorer has the focus.
2. Press LEFT CONTROL + SPACEBAR. The Supernova Control Panel opens.
3. Press ALT + F. The "File" menu opens,
4. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "New" and press ENTER. A sub menu opens.
5. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Map" and press ENTER. The "Select Map File" dialog box opens.
6. Use the UP and DOWNARROW keys to select the "Use an existing map file" radio.
7. TAB to the list of available map files.
8. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select the item called "Internet Explorer 5.0 v2.02".
9. TAB to the "OK" button and press ENTER. This will close the dialog box and confirm your changes.
10. Close Internet Explorer and then open again. The problem should now be gone.
Downloads and useful links:
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send any comments on this article quoting article number Q0376 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have this problem too!
If you're experiencing this issue with your Dolphin software then let us know and we will update you when more information or a fix is available:
Printed from www.YourDolphin.com.
© 2011 Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. All rights reserved.