Dolphin provide these links for information purposes only and are not responsible for the content of external websites. Please contact Dolphin if you discover any broken links.
(Links open in this window)
- Accessify: www.accessify.com
A collection of useful resources including links to accessibility sites.
- AltFormat: www.altformat.com
The future of accessible learning. Information and conferences for Education Professionals involved in the delivery of alternative format learning materials.
- E-ACCESS Bulletin - UK: www.e-accessibility.com
- ECDL for Education Courseware: www.educatorsecdl.com
- National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM, USA): ncam.wgbh.org
- PC Web Services: PC Web Services
Interactive eCommerce and Web Design, with a focus on accessible websites. Creators of the Dolphin website.
- Reveal web: www.revealweb.org.uk
Database of accessible resources available to disabled people in the UK.
- The Media Access Group at WGBH: access.wgbh.org
- The Text Email Newsletter (TEN) Standard.: www.headstar.com/ten
- Web Accessibility Initiative (w3c): www.w3.org/wai
The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) develops strategies, guidelines, and resources to help make the Web accessible to people with disabilities.
- World Wide Web Consortium: www.w3c.org
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential. W3C is a forum for information, commerce, communication, and collective understanding.