Does your magnifier support IE8?
9th Sep, 2009
Still having difficulties with your current screen magnifier not fully supporting Internet Explorer 8?
Dolphin is pleased to report that our Lunar Screen Magnifier, LunarPlus Enhanced Screen Magnifier and SuperNova Screen Reader and Magnifier are all fully compatible with Microsoft's newest web browser, Internet Explorer 8 and have been since its release on 19th March 2009.
This means that all of your favourite Dolphin speech & magnification features are working in Internet Explorer 8, including:
You could even check out the latest IE8 functionality including Web Accelerators, Search Suggestion, In-private Browsing, In-private Filtering, Web Slices and the Compatibility View Button.
There are plenty of other reasons why you'll prefer a Dolphin magnifier, including:
- 60x magnification
- Line View Mode
- More fractional magnification levels
- More highlighting options
- 23 preset colour schemes or create your own
- Human sounding RealSpeak voices
- Support for XP, Vista, Windows 7, 64-bit Windows, Citrix & terminal server environments
- Fully accessible control panel using your keyboard or mouse
- Create application & situation settings
- All Dolphin screen magnifiers & screen readers come with a free DAISY reader - EasyReader
- Quickly optimise your settings to suit with the Dolphin Setup Wizard
Not sure which Dolphin software is for you?
Did you know that you can trade in another screen magnifier or screen reader and save a huge 35% off the retail price of SuperNova, Hal, Lunar or LunarPlus? Talk to your local Dolphin office or email to discuss your requirements.