New maps and scripts available for v11 users
5th Jun, 2009
New and improved map and script files are now available for SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus version 11.01 users. The improvements includes:
- Excel 2007 - improved support for the announcement of auto sum edit areas
- Office 12 - improved speech support for embedded menus
- Word 2007 - improved speech support for embedded menus
- WinBraille 5 - new map file
- Default application map file - updated to improve support for the Chinese language
I am using v11, how do I get these maps and scripts?
Version 11.01 users will automatically receive these maps and scripts via their Internet Updater.
If you need help ensuring your Dolphin Internet Updater is turned on, please read our simple knowledge base article.