SuperNova Reader Magnifier
Screen magnifier with speech
Latest Version: 13.5 - What's new?
Key Benefits of SuperNova Reader Magnifier
- Includes supporting output to speech which can read documents, web pages, menus and button prompts and talk as you type.
- Access complex websites with ease by choosing to list links, headings or frames.
- Reduce eye strain and increase the magnification during the day as your eyes become tired or to suit levels of visual impairment.
- Choice of magnification style with many options such as split screen, whole screen, lens and window so you can set it up to suit you.
- Highly magnified objects and text are smoothed to remove pixelation and preserve readability.
- Provides magnification from the point of login on the PC so you can see detail from startup.
- Multiple focus highlighting options - for clearer identification of cursor, mouse pointer, line, focus.
- Always stay in focus with SuperNova's automatic tracking of the mouse and keyboard presses.
- Create specific settings for certain applications and save them to use again.
- True multi language support, choice of over 20 languages and different synthesiser languages included.
- Automatic software updates via the Internet ensure you always use the latest version.
- Compatible with a range of digital CCTVs such as Optelec, Clearnote & LVI MLS Student.
- Runs on many operating systems and can be installed in a Network environment.
- Choose from high contrast colour schemes or build your own to meet your sight requirements and replace problem colours.
- Smooth scrolling when moving around the screen and down long documents, avoids screen jitter.
- Intuitive hot keys for easy keyboard operation and an easy to use point and click interface.
- DocReader for easier viewing of long documents.