SuperNova Reader Magnifier
Screen magnifier with speech
Latest Version: 13.5 - What's new?
UK School and Home Licence Offer
Dolphin is pleased to announce that all UK primary and secondary school purchases of SuperNova will be matched with a free "Home" licence of SuperNova for the same pupil.
This incredible credit crunch beating promotion has been extended and will now run until the end of December 2013 and is designed to deliver the same unequivocal screen reader and/or screen magnifier access that the pupil experiences in school, within the comfort of their own home.
Primary schools, secondary schools and local education authorities purchasing full or additional user licences of any of the four editions of SuperNova on CD, will receive a free "home" licence for the same pupil to use on their home PC. This free home licence is delivered as a voucher that can be exchanged by the parent or guardian for a 'unlock code' that simply converts the supplied 30-day trial into a full licence.
Worth up to £835, this free home licence is designed to ensure pupils with visual impairments have the same opportunities to complete their revision, coursework and homework as their sighted peers.
Local education authorities looking to cater for more than one visually impaired pupil based at more than one school, will also be pleased to know that Dolphin's District Education licensing terms, are also eligible for the free matching home licences. Unlike other access technology site licences, Dolphin's District Education licence terms enable authorities to purchase a multi user licence without being site specific. In addition, as with all Dolphin licences we won't insist you buy in bundles of 5 or 10's.
"We are absolutely delighted with the extra SuperNova licence for Freya to use at home. It will make a real difference to have the same software at home as at school. Freya is really very bright and we have great hopes for her future." - Margaret Cumberland, Huddersfield Service for Children with Sensory Impairment
- The school purchases of the four editions of SuperNova according to their pupil's specific requirements.
- The school receives their ordered software, but with the additional, free 'Home licence pack' that includes the SuperNova voucher.
- The school signs and dates the voucher and passes it and the home pack to the parent or guardian of the visually impaired pupil.
- The parent or guardian then simply contacts Dolphin to exchange their voucher for an unlock code that converts the 30-day trial CD into a full licence.
- Your pupil delivers top quality homework and coursework!
To discuss your pupil's specific magnification, speech, Braille and visual requirements, or if you have any questions about Dolphin's 2013 School & Home licence promotion, talk to any member of the Dolphin UK Sales Department.